1899 landmark was originally known as the Ducor Bank. 8000sf 2-story building set-up with commercial stores downstairs and six 1 bedroom apartments upstairs. It has been a furniture store for many years. There are also additional storage buildings and a workshop that are separate from the main 8000sf building. The lot is over .5 of an acre and fully fenced. There are so many possible uses with a C-2-MU zoning.